Stacks allows you to create manually translated versions of content.
In order to translate content, you must first indicate the language that is currently being used.
- Select the language for the content from the "Language" dropdown menu
Note: If you do not see the language you require, that language must be added to the system first. See the Languages section in Stacks Support.
To create a version of this content in a different language:
- Click the 'Translate' tab
Note: This tab will only be visible if other languages have been added to the system. See the Languages section in Stacks Support.
- Click Add Translation corresponding to the language to which you would like to translate the content
- Translate the content
- Click the 'Save' button
When editing content that has more than one translation, you can add an indication to other versions when one has been updated.
- Click 'Translation Settings' to expand the field set
- Check the "Flag translations as outdated" box
This will add an indication to all other language versions that edits have been made to one. It will not affect any of their attributes. (Eg. workflow state)