Stacks allows you to create content in multiple languages.
For Example, You can create a basic page for "About Us" and then create a French version that will allow the user to toggle between the two by selecting their preferred language.
Add a Language to Your Site
The initial default language of a Stacks site is English. In order to create content in other languages, you need to add them to your system.
- From the Dashboard click on the 'System Configuration' tile
- Click on the 'Languages' tile
- Click the 'Add A Language' button
- Select a language from the dropdown list
- Click the 'Add Language' button
Note: Once a language has content associated with it, it can not be deleted until the content has been removed.
Delete a Language
To delete a language click delete and confirm