Stacks allow you to feature designed search result types as featured tabs when users choose EDS API search from the dropdown menu.
Create a Featured Tab
Click the EDS API tile within the Search Configuration page
- Click the Featured Tabs tab
- Select the 'Facet Filter' type, either Source Type or Content Provider
- Click Query Facet Filters to expand the accordion
- Enter a common search term within your organization
Example 1 A pharmaceutical company might use 'Diabetes'
Example 2 An academic institution might use 'Research
- Click QUERY EDS FOR FACET FILTERS
- Enter a 'Tab Title'
- Select the facets to include in the Featured Tab
- Click CREATE FEATURED TAB
Add a Featured Tab to EDS API Search Results
Once created, up to three featured tabs can be included at the top of EDS API search results.
Select the featured tab to include with search results from the dropdown menu
- If this option is left as 'none', no tab will be displayed.
- Continue selecting up to three featured tabs
- Click SAVE CONFIGURATION