Create surveys and polls with ease, and manage the results with a robust tool set.
Create an Easy Form
Click 'ADD NEW'
Add a Title for the form
Include any content that will be displayed (will appear before the specific fields in the form) using the ’Body’ editor
Example: A description of the form or instructions for use
Click 'SAVE' to save edits made and to begin adding form elements
To add fields, click on the field type in the ‘Add a field’ toolbox
OR - Drag the field from the toolbox located on the right side of the page into the ’Form preview’ window
Fields can be reordered by dragging them upwards or downwards within the Form preview window
Click on the field within the ’Form preview’ window to expand and edit properties
Edit an Easy Form
Click Edit to the right of the Easy Form that you want to edit
Make any changes to the Easy Form
Click 'SAVE' to apply your edits
Delete an Easy Form
Click Delete to the right of the Easy Form you want to delete
- Click 'DELETE' again to confirm the removal of this Easy Form
Add Conditionals to FormFields
- Click the Conditionals under WEBFORM
- Click 'Add a new Condition' button
- Define an 'If <> then' statement based on the fields you have added in WEBFORM
- Click 'Save Conditions'
Add Send to Emails
- Click on E-mails in WEBFORM
- Type the desired email address or select a component value based on the fields you have added in WEBFORM
- Click 'ADD'
- If you want these emails to start sending the next time a response is submitted, ensure the 'Enable sending' box is checked
- Adjust the email header details as desired
- Adjust the body of the email template as desired
- Choose what form field values to include automatically in the email
- Click the 'Save E-mail Settings' button to save changes made